skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Trial and Error and Trial
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
50 pullups for time
50 pullups for time
I did it in 2:19
I did 30 in one set and then I did the remaining 20 in 3 sets.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(145)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(21)
▼
March
(23)
Cardio Max!
Deadlifts & Rowing MH
PT Test MH
1/2 Fran :)
Karen MH
Dealift, Pull-ups and Run
50 pullups for time
500m Rowing Intervals MH
Thursday: KickboxingFriday:2 workout videos (50 mi...
Presses and Split Jerks
Max Deadlift
Squats and Pull ups/Burpees
Tabata Stuff MH
Crossfit Total MH
Crossfit Total
Row 5k MH
Jackie MH
Clean and Jerk MH
Barbara MH
Deadlifts MH
Deadlift - Burpee!
Helen MH
Box Jumps, Deadlifts, Pull Ups MH
►
February
(27)
►
January
(55)
►
2008
(94)
►
December
(30)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(12)
Contributors
Lisa
Mike
Pat
Stephen
No comments:
Post a Comment