skip to main | skip to sidebar

Trial and Error and Trial

Monday, July 14, 2008

running and squats

again this is taken from www.crossfit.com

400 meter run (I estimated this..........I am fairly certain that I ran more)
50 squats

4 rounds

21:59

The squats were easy. The running killed me.
Posted by Pat at 12:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (145)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (23)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (55)
  • ▼  2008 (94)
    • ►  December (30)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (25)
    • ▼  July (24)
      • crossfit total
      • Lisa swings the pood!
      • Michael
      • Crossfit Total
      • Jeremy
      • Michael
      • Fran...................finally I timed it.
      • Jeremy
      • fatass
      • Row 2K
      • filthy 50
      • Push Pats
      • back in washington
      • weighted pullups
      • tough one
      • deadlift
      • vacation WOD
      • running and squats
      • ........
      • a few days behind
      • here we go again
      • after 4th of july wod
      • July 3rd
      • Wod with an audience
    • ►  June (12)

Contributors

  • Lisa
  • Mike
  • Pat
  • Stephen