3 rounds:
Run 800 meters
50 back extensions
50 situps
Took me 30:17, I think. I was at like 26 minutes or something after the last run. When I stopped the stopwatch it said "0:17." I'm assuming that for whatever reason it just went back to zero when it go to a half hour.
I think the lap around the block is a little more than 400 meters, but eh as long as it's consistent next time I try this one.
I did good mornings with the bar instead of back extensions. Felt it more in my butt than in my lower back. I didn't really care for this workout in general.
Oh yeah, one last thing. Fuck I'm fat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How do I get on this?
I did:
2 pullups
10 pushups
15 situps
continuously for 10 minutes.
Only did 8 rounds and 2 pullups and 2 pushups before the clock went off
Oh and I think I ight have accidentally flagged this blog. All the stuff on the top is in KOrea and I was pressing random bottoms and a red flag popped up. My bad.
Post a Comment