skip to main | skip to sidebar

Trial and Error and Trial

Friday, April 17, 2009

Deadlift and Burpees - LH

5 rds:
5 Deadlifts (135 lbs)
10 Burpees

Time 6:25
Last time I did this I used 95 lbs and got 6:09. Went up 40 lbs this time and it only took 21sec longer. I feel good about that!
Posted by Lisa at 6:17 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (145)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ▼  April (21)
      • Angie MH
      • Big Fran MH
      • Ruck & Deadlift/Box Jump
      • Saturday Fun
      • Run, Pull ups, Sandbags, Burpees MH
      • Mid Atlantic WOD #3 MH
      • You Suck - LH
      • Ruck MH
      • 2k row MH
      • Deadlift and Burpees - LH
      • Helen -LH
      • Helen MH
      • Helen (Minus) - SB
      • I DIDN'T START THE STUPID TIMER
      • Rest days
      • Sidelines
      • Front Squat & 50 burpee challenge
      • Press, Pull ups, Box jumps
      • C&J and running MH
      • Cleans and Push Jerks-Pull ups-Box jumps
      • Thruster-burpee-pull up-SDHP MH
    • ►  March (23)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (55)
  • ►  2008 (94)
    • ►  December (30)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (25)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (12)

Contributors

  • Lisa
  • Mike
  • Pat
  • Stephen