Morning: Rucked about 2.5 miles or so with 40 lbs. Took me about 40 mins or so. Wasn't trying for any sort of time. Took the dog with me.
Around 6pm:
7 rounds:
Deadlifts 225 lbs
Box Jumps 24" box
Perform as many reps as possible in 15 seconds and rest for 45 seconds. 1 full round is equal to 15 seconds of deadlifts with 45 seconds rest and 15 seconds of box jumps with 45 seconds rest.
Went like this:
1. 8/7 5. 8/8
2. 8/8 6. 8/8
3. 8/8 7. 8/8
4. 8/9
Total: 56 of each, for a score of 112. Judging by the scores posted in the comments section, I suck. I think maybe I'm just not very good at this general physical fitness/athletic stuff at all. I used to think I was fairly athletic for a fat dude and that if I managed to make myself skinnier I'd be even better at stuff. I'm pretty good at vball, but now I think that has nothing to do with any sort of athleticism, it's mainly due to me being able to figure out technique and how to play the game better than most people. I'm slow, can't jump, have no quickness and don't appear to be improving very much even though I've been working out and eating better (sleeping enough is still an issue). Eh, whatever. The workouts are still kinda fun and a good way to pass the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment