This was done with a 24 kg (53 lb) kb
1 kb swing - 1 burpee
2 kb swings - 2 burpees
3 kb swings - 3 burpees
all the way down to:
10 kb swings - 10 burpees
5:06 - I will get a sub 5 minute time soon.
I did a workout with my 2 40lb kbs. I am trading someone these kettlebells for plates to give me more weight to deadlift. They are good kettlebells even if they rip the skin off my hands.
1 kb double clean and press into a walkout with my hands and a pushup
2 kb double clean and presses into a walkout with my hands and 2 pushups
3 kb double clean and presses into a walkout with my hands and 3 pushups
all the way down to:
10 kb double clean and presses into a walkout with my hands and 10 pushups
I got this workout from www.jasoncbrown.tv
This one was hard. After round 7 I had to take a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment